Epoxy and PU modifier (Hirenol)
Epoxy and PU modifiers have a range of applications. They are also free from VOCs and safe to work with. Advantages:
- Reduce the viscosity of epoxy, polyurethane and acrylate resins
- Improve wetting and adhesion to concrete
- Improve the flexibility and impact resistance of the coating
- VOC-alternative to nonylphenol and benzyl alcohol: better for human health
- Easier to trowel, lower shrinkage, improved flow, improved water and UV resistance
- The pot life can be reduced or extended by choosing the appropriate products.
Tip: The addition of Hirenol PL prevents pigment separation in highly pigmented polyurethane floor coating systems.
C9 hydrocarbon resins for tar-free coatings applied to revetments and steel structures. Hickotack P120 is the reference product.
C5 resins for road markings.