Epoxy curing agents
Aliphatic, cycloaliphatic and Mannich base polyamine curing agents.. A wide range of standard curing agents and specialties for extremely demanding substrates and operating conditions and for decorative applications. We can also provide products tailored to your application.
- Curing from 0˚C
- High-gloss, carbamation resistant, with good flow and air release properties
- Chemically resistant
- UV-stable and high clarity
- Diluted with water
- Free from bisphenol A, benzyl alcohol, nonyl phenol and alkyl phenols
- Hard, tough or extremely flexible
- Osmosis-resistant coatings
Tip: Use Chisorb EPL to make formulations based on lower cost curing agents resistant to yellowing.
Download an overview of the applications and properties.
Polyamide curing agents for superior adhesion and compatibility with damp substrates, fresh concrete and steel. Suitable for bonding old and new concrete.