De Monchy International is introducing Borregaard Exilva
Participating in the trend for more sustainable raw materials De Monchy International is broadening it's product portfolio and introduces for the Benelux area the innovative Exilva product line by Borregaard for waterborne applications.
Exilva has a unique set of characteristics:
Rheology modification, stabilisation, anti sagging, dispersion, barrier properties.
Valuable and novel applications in a variety of products.
E.G.: Adhesives, agriculture, ceramics, coatings, composites, construction, cosmetics, de-icing, detergents, filters, home care, oilfield, personal care, pharma, water treatment.
- 3D- network of cellulose microfibers suspended in water
- High available surface area with functional OH-groups
- Shear thinning and ultra-high in viscosity at rest
- Versatile and robust
- Stable in extreme environments including pH, temperature and shear
- VOC-free and odorless
- Natural and infinitely sustainable
- Delivered as 2% dispersion and 10% paste
From: European Coatings Journal Â 07/08 l 2015 (click image to read)
Read more about our coatings raw materials.
If you require more information, pleas contact: Erikjan Plas, Sales Manager Coatings, +31 (0)6-53545765, firstname.lastname@example.org.